Westmoreland?

mrorange006

i would really like to know what the deal is???The lady eagles are 14-1 and i have yet to see a single thing posted on coacht about them.....not only have they beat macon county once at the christmas tournament ,to win the championship, but when they came to our house they beat them again!(for those who don't know, macon is one of the best girl programs in middle tennessee) i don't understand why when i look at the polls i see other teams with worse records ranked higher...whats the deal???? Anywayz Girls, keep workin and you will get recogntion at the tournament :o hehe

The Lady Eagles have been kicking some butt this year, and that includes the Macon Co. Tigers. They don't agree, but who gives a crap about what they think. They cry too much about the refs, instead of shutting up and playing some ball. Well keep it up Lady Eagles, and yall will get the respect you deserve soon!

Oh yeah to Macon, that shot was about a minute too late the other night. Too bad! :)

14-1...looks pretty good. We have the most heart and the most love for the game. We've stepped up in a way that most though impossible. Good luck to all my fellow teammates and let's continue this streak.

Thanks guys for the support and I agree with Kgf30 we have more heart than ever. We play to the end of the game. Macon had us down by 11 and we came back and won. So to Kgf30 20Eagle keep up the good work and just play the game good things will happen like a 14-1 record. To all my teammates lets keep doing what we have been doing which is never giving up.

listen kdugg man. yeah westmorlands girls rock and they have every right in the world to say whatever, but you know what you got your booty took to school the other night by Nathan Harris. I saw you play Corey Brewer and you did a good job, but Nathan put the hurt on you. Oh yea i thought the rivalry would go on between westmorland and macon's boys but looks like Macon's boys owns westmorelands boys.

• 2 weeks later...