Is west TN wrestling all it's cracked up to be?

Wrestler135

Guest westtenwrestlin

Haha I guess dragon just got you. How do you feel about that you talk smack about west TN wrestling and you lost to one of them. haha no im not tryingto start anything. There is really only one guy that talks crap from west TN and that is thegatling and he is out of high school so dont think we are talking crap when it is one person.

I try not to think of it as talking crap there mr. 135, I try to say things as they are. People see it as smack talking, when all it is meant to do is give a little recognition to people that deserve it. Several people from west TN deserve credit and it's hard to get a word in edge wise with some people. As far as the bolton tourney is concerned, it's a pretty easy tourney and west TN owned the top three spots.

i do think that middle and southeast tennessee team wise has a leg up on the competition. how long has it been since a west tennessee team has won the duals? dI or dII? or how close have they came to winning the state individual tournament any time lately. most of the time they finish close to 6 or 7 out of 8 or something like that. can somebody refresh my memory about a time lately they have one either one. not trying to offend yes they have some great individuals but team wise are just not that great. later

no body said west Tenn was amazing....but they arent the worst region....Bolton got 6th last year..so thats better than 2 other regions...Houston got 4th a couple years ago....And besides last year and 2000...bradley has owned the state tournament...so why dont you ever give the far east of tennessee a hard time...like the knoxville area?? No body ever talks bad about that area not being good. It always has to be west tennessee that is hated on. I wouldnt be surprised if Collierville got 3rd or 4th this weekend. They have already beaten Franklin and Overton.

Guest westtenwrestlin

Why do you talk like you are so good what have you doon thats so great this year that gives you the right to put anybody down. Give us some stuff on you Bad toe

i wrestled back in 1999 for soddy daisy. we went on to win 3rd that year behind bradley and clarksville(won on tiebreaker against us). also i was not a great wrestler either. i was not that bad either. i got beat in the consolation quater's by the guy that won 3rd and in the second round by the guy who finished 4th. in which i was beating him when i got thrown with 8 seconds to go. i made a mistake. so i was not great but not to bad either placing behind jimmy hoover, josh ward, seth mcinteer, david penrod, ed clay and the guy for sixth john ross got disqualified. so there you have me. not to bad for a guy that weighed 152 wrestling up that much. later

Alright i can admit defeat and take it like a man, but i never said i was great. But i'm not bad either. And i wouldn't call that talking crap, more like... constructive criticism..lol. Look, i didn't mean to get on anyones bad side. And if i upset someone... i'm sorry. Does that make you feel better.

[Edited by Wrestler135 on 1-27-03 8:11P]