In NorthWest defense

NorfWesFan

You know what I dont really care about you coaches and what you can ask them because frankily that doesnt mean anything to me now your right NorthWest can be beaten but let it happen playin straight basketball not by officiating which has determined and L or a W for them most of the time and even when there is bad officiating NorthWest has come back numerous times and won the ball game but you wouldnt know that because you dont come to the games so shut your mouth until you attened a game and actually see what NorthWest has to go through time and time again. Derek :)

I wasn't at the GAME but I heard the same crap all over the place, but Officating is part of the GAME, and playing in Henry County sometimes thing like this happens, But the Coach needs to step up & talk to the Officals and not the Fans,

As Good as both of these teams are, which is ovious the score was 55-52 thats anybodies GAME 2 big plays North is there, you wouldn't like to see the officals control the GAMe, but it happens some time and you have to fight through it and win the GAME, thats what great players and good coaches are for.

TNBBALL is right don't let the Offical control the game. Not a excuse play the game, Win the game. If your Best players make big plays and correct their problem with the Officals or capts of the teams talk to the Officals, maybe it would change. Any team can be beat.

I heard that every starter on Northwest had 4 fouls going into the Forth quarter. This means other players have to step up, and make plays. I've been to Henry County before expected that sometimes, other teams that go there expect that.

To be a Champion for get about the REF, If you look at the NFL play-offs the refs been bad with instant replay, a high school ref????? Any-way thats a good Win for Henry County, but Northwest will see them again thats the GREAT THING! Northwest out scored Henry County 22-11 in the forth that something to build on. ! FEB will bring the best out of ALL the GOOD TEAMs, thats when the Disrtict will be Won..

Northeast & Northwest Tuesday should make for another great game......No excuses...Make Great plays!!!!!

yo the game against northwest and henry county was the worse officiated high school game that i've ever seen. it was obvious that the refs were calling all the calls in favor of henry county all night. but i'll tell you this northwest has a lot of heart and they came down from loosing going into the 4th period to near about winning the game and only loosing by 3 pts. yeah northwest lost the game but they played hard and showed everyone that their not going down without a fight. right now northwest is 2-2 in district play with plenty of district play left. i expect northwest to build on the henry county game and come out ready to tear the gym down tuesday against northeast. should be a good game i wouldn't miss it!

Hey,

We had no complaints when we played CHS and we still lost. We find ways to win when it is 5 on 5, not 5 on 7. But you know what, since everybody wants to put their insults towards NW, it is probably best that we stay out of the message boards. We are having a great season this year, despite the boo-birds on this website. When it all comes down to it, NW gets more respect from opposing teams and college coaches then the people from this website.

Bottom Line: If you don't have anything respectable to say about us, keep our name out of your mouth!!

Look Bernie its not our fault that NorthWest has so much support and your team doesnt maybe yall should get better and you would get recognition to instead of comin on here cryin about how NorthWest gets this and that. Oh well you gotta deal with it and NorthWest is gonna continue to get support and and everything else that comes with it.

I'll be the first to agree that Henry co is the toughest place to play and very rarely will you come out a winner. But I get tired of people getting on this board talkin about how Northwest got screwed and how certain things didnt go there way. Like I've posted before I'm big Kevin Townley, Thomas Haynes, and Will Newell fans but fair is fair. So there humans and they're going to make mistakes and lose ball games.

Remember the beauty of playing the game of basketball is you get two times to play conference games. You have them at your house so protect your home court.

Norfwes fan, I see I have to break this down to it's lowest level just for you. I am the mother of the Block party host (as described by channel 43). Most of his teammates have been over to my house and I care for them like my own. I think it's a shame that I have to almost divulge my personal info to make you understand that I am a Northwest fan. Why is it that everyone else understands my post except for you?

The Vikings get very little respect on this board. Most people talk about the "great" duos at Kenwood, Northeast, Henry County, etc. What they haven't talked about is that when these "great" duos play NW, they fail to make their average. That stat speaks volumes about the Viking defense. And yes, it is wonderful that we play district opponents twice and it should be interesting when the CHS and HC come to the den. Remember, NW lost to these two teams by a total of five points. That also should speak volumes about the NEW Vikings. But that's okay. As I said before, very few people recognize us in a positive sense and that's okay also (Crossup, we love you. You're in our corner and we appreciate the support). When the smoke clears, the best team will be left standing and if it's not Northwest, we won't be very far behind.

Yeah I heard that was a very brutal game the other night, I talked to some Henry County Folks also, they even said it was brutal, they just want it to see a better game, and the ref control the whole game, from start to finish, Well I don't know the total stats on fouls, I'll just say alot,

Northwest will not be the only team that goes to Henry and feel the riff raff of the Refs other teams will feel it also,.(Dickson County ,Henry County)No one from Henry Counties writing on this thread because they know????

I saw a Great Northeast team lose Last year, the Refs weren't very pretty in that game, so I kind of know where these Clarksville TEAMs are coming from. WWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Guest copamundial

You're good TnBball. I read your posts often - and on other threads. Very informative and show insight.

bernebaby you don't have to divulge any personal info unless YOU want to. Relax, and don't get so upset. He just midunderstood.

regularly. I was not at the game so I can make no comments. I have seen some poorly officiated games at Henry County. However I believe the place I have seen the most is at Kenwood. A coincidence perhaps...perhaps not.

Anyways I just had nothing to give this thread. I have been reading it daily nothing more...