ECS 1500 and 1000 pt. scorers.

bayoubengal

There has been mention of 1500 and 1000 pt. scorers lately.

Two players that might have slipped under the radar screen

are Julie Martin and Stephanie Williams of ECS. Martin, a 4 yr. starter, recently went over 1500 pts. She has signed to play at Lipscomb University next year.

Williams, a 3 yr. starter, recently went over 1000 pts.

They are both to be commended for these accomplishments.

I agree that both of these players deserve a lot of credit for their accomplishments. Specifically about Julie Martin, she is one of the best female atheletes I have ever seen. She is excellent in basketball, but she could have also excelled in soccer. She has really helped shape ECS's turnaround and is a vital player to their team. She doesn't have to score, but she can when she needs to. She has a good work ethic and I have no doubt that she will do very well at Libscomb. Good job Julie!

I agree with all the comments above about Julie and Stephanie and I want to add that not only are they great scorers and players, they are outstanding young women who are tremendous leaders and do whatever it takes in a game to help there team. The young girls at ECS look up to these two so much and both of them are always there for there teammates. They will not only excell in basketball the next four years, they will excell in life forever.

I agree with all the comments above about Julie and Stephanie and I want to add that not only are they great scorers and players, they are outstanding young women who are tremendous leaders and do whatever it takes in a game to help there team. The young girls at ECS look up to these two so much and both of them are always there for there teammates. They will not only excell in basketball the next four years, they will excell in life forever.

[Edited by BBALLDAD23 on 1-26-03 10:55P]