Fairview Schedule Conflict

PageMan

Fairview also has to reschedule the Marshall Co. game at Fairview originally set for 1-17-03. Their schedule shows the Loretto game originally set for 1-24-03 to now be 2-15-03. Somebody (Coach Bledsoe) needs to clear this mess up.

These district games must be played even at the expense of cancelling non-district games.

I guess I'll be there too, tiredbbmom. This should be a great game with your Loretto girls doing well lately. Congratulations on your victory over Lewis Co. last night.

What happened in the boys' game? CoachT scoreboard shows Lewis Co. 62, Loretto 28, but no report in "The Tennessean"

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. PageMan

[Edited by PageMan on 1-29-03 4:57P]

I know this is the girls board, but to answer your question the Loretto team just had one of those nights. The ball would spin around the rim and pop out. We couldn't have bought a basket if they were giving them away. When one player is having a bad night you can cope but when all five is having one, you know your team is in trouble.

It's been a rough year with the loss of Birdyshaw and Ernest but I'm proud of those guys for stepping out on the court and never giving up. In my opinion, when the coach focuses more on the players he's lost (which is all he seems to talk about during his half time commentary) than the guys who are out there, eventually they are going to get the message the coach doesn't believe in them. If he doesn't believe in his team, he needs to make a decision if he wants to be there or not. He's a good man and I like him a lot and he may not even be aware of what he's doing. I'm just a fan in the stands making an observation.

Thanks tiredbbmom - your info helps me get my scoresheet more accurate. I did not know about the loss of Birdyshaw and Earnest. I publish a game report for the parents of Page follwing each game and a try to be as accurate as possible with rosters and names of players. I get my rosters from the Tennessean and sometimes they are inaccurate. Thanks again. See you at Page on Friday