ERIC HAVENS-Greenback

shack159

Guest JerryGarcia69

Not what he is cracked up to be? And what is that you are talking about HHSmike? The kid I think doesn't get much hype, but he deserves some. I watched Greenback play a few games last year (including vs. Cosby at GHS: thriller), and he was good player. As for this year's team I have no idea what happened to them. I haven't got a chance to watch them play. Some kid from Maryville is gonna play at University of Flordia and I've been watching him! But back to Havens, he's not very tall, left handed, extremely quick, muscular, and a decent vertical for someone his size. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think he's about 5'10, 5'11 maybe? I was sitting on the top bleacher the whole time so I really couldn't tell. Can anyone give me some information on Lee Humphrey. Thanks.

Havens' is a 5'11 pocket rocket who can jump out of the gym. He's droppin about 25 or 26 a game.

Kevin Hall shut Havens down? Please.

Wipe the crud out of your eyes and go back to the end of the bench where you belong. He had a bad game.

Kevin Hall is good though, don't get me wrong.

Hopefully this next battle between these 2 teams will tell a different story.

[Edited by GHSgozz22 on 1-28-03 2:19P]

He impressed me as having good quickness and ball-handling skills when Lenoir City played Greenback, but nothing truly exceptional in terms of other players I've seen this year. He did seem to be a very good shooter. While he was probably Greenback's leading scorer, he certainly didn't dominate LC's guards or take over the game (which LC won by something like 59-36, at Greenback).

Guest hard2guard101

which game did you watch? Hall was all over him all night he could barely get a shot off!! If he did it was a bad shot! maybe i expected alot more from the kid, but good players will get theirs especially when its in highschool and single A.

havens took about as many shots as he usually does. most of them just weren't fallin for him and it wasn't a good night for him. he could score 50 a night if he wanted to. but he's one of these guys coaches like to call "team players". but you, being the great basketball analyst that you are, probably didn't take that into consideration. kevin hall did play good defense, but it wasn't as great as your crackin it up to be. Cosby as a TEAM played great defense in the second half. Greenback had their offense going and the game was close at halftime. Then Cosby ran away with it. and i'll hand it to Cosby, they played a great game. hopefully this friday will be different. my boys will be ready.