Dyersburg 77 Jackson N-side 54

WestTNBalla04

dyersburg wins the first of two games in this on-going rivalry by a blow out. dyersburg controlled the entire game after jumping out early on northside, at half it was 24-49. d-burg took northside out of their game until late in the 3rd when northside made a run closing to within 14. after dyersburg shook off their jitters they never looked back on northside while on their victory.

first off dyersburg is a really good team this year and they can beat northside they are better than them. and yeah they should h ave only one loss they should've only lost that game to dc but the time when d-burg beat them dyersburg was in control most of the game. both teams are great this year don't take anything away from the players. cause d-burg matches up just fine with dyer county they just had a bad game against ya'll the second time

and i guess since d-burg beat northside and ya'll didn't in the jamboree we really know who the better team is don't we ;)

i would hate to know that i had to play northside again if i were you guys. trust me, it won't be like the last game. anyways, northside did beat dyer county in the jamboree, whooppeee!! the jamboree dont count. westview beat yall and we beat them by 20 almost, and i am not about to get started on the game at dhs vs dyer county. we just lost thats all. but, we did beat yall by 18 at dc. till next year, good luck dhs!

See everybody doesn't look at the details of the game that could have changed the outcome. North Side's starting guard and leading scorer and three point shooter was hurt with an ankle sprain. So an inexperienced player had start the game and play most of it. Weeks that you play two games on two straight nights is really hard, and North Side had just beaten JCM by 15 the night before they were forced to play Dyersburg. I do mean forced. North Side gave Dyersburg 4 dates and all of those messed up Dyersburg's resting period so they told North Side's athletic director we had to play this date. Hey and didn't Dyersburg lost to JCM earlier this year. We beat them by 15. North Side has never played well against Dyersburg well at home, but they always win at Dyersburg and in the postseason. So we will find out Feb 14 on Valentine's Day who will be #1 going into district.

northside fan you have spoken the truth. now you see why dyersburg has lost so many games this year and at times barely beaten teams they should have blown out. northside has a great team and i am sure that you guys will get the better of them next time around. like i said in the previous post, i would hate to know i was dyersburg and had to play northside again.h

excuses...excuses...excuses...what does dyersburg have to do to earn a little respect now-a-days??? beat northside again??win the district/region??? regarding the williams injury situation,it wouldn't have made a difference anyway because dyersburg took them out of their game TOTALLY! and anyway why didn't they start duventre instead of the bowman kid?? Guess your coaching is not as great as yall say it is. But we'll see on valentines who's the real #1.hey northsidefan.....can you say back 2 back :)

FELLAS, i will congratulate dyersburg on their outstanding victory of northside, but at the same time i will remind you that northside has got a great team and i would not wanna get too excited on a valentines victory just yet. May the best team win! you guys just might win the district but then again mites grows on chickens butts also. dyersburg has had several impressive wins this season beating the likes of dyer county( ;) ) halls, and greenfeild. at the same time dyersburg has had some losses that they should not have lost, even barely beating some teams that they should have blown out. like i say, yall may win win the district but you will have to be consistent to do that and there is no way yall will win the region maybe u can have a runner up and still get to the boro. would be nice to see dhs and dyer co both up there! ;)

Ramone Williams would have made a big difference in the game if he would have gotten to play. If you guys remember last year, he won the game up at Dyersburg. And when yall came to North Side you could not stop him so you tore his jersey completely off his back so it took a quarter to go and find a new jersey. Williams is said to be back by Feb. 14 though so we will see. As for the DuVenture kid sitting out, and the Boylan kid playing. Coach decided that Boylan plays better with North Side's offense. DuVenture does not play as well with the hurry up offense that NS now runs. And Duventure also lost the game for North Side when they played Haywood because North Side easily had that game won. I think that the move was completely legit by the coaches. See down at North Side we play the players who are preforming the best. After that change was made, we beat a 13-2 Munford team and JCM. I am sure that we will play Dyersburg at least two more times (Feb. 14 and district), so we will see and when all the dust settles. Dyersburg will hear the great chant of "Who's the team?" Just like they have heard every time we have beat them.