South Fulton takes 2-0 run

jljr23

I didn't CALL him a ######. I said he was making himself look like one. And no...I've never posted anything remotely negative on here. I've always said anybody can beat anybody..so we should stop analyzing everything and let the games tell the story. So I don't know what you're talking about there. And it will be easier for SF to stop Jason than it will be to stop Marlon. I've played against Jason and against the perimeter players SF has. And they CAN cause problems for him. Whether they WILL or not..remains to be seen. As for Marlon...you've gotta be physical with him. You have to get in his head...BUT you can't let that get into your head also. If you do that...and front him when he's deep under the basket...and push him out as far as you can as much as possible.....then he won't be THAT much of a factor. Marlon's going to get some points and rebounds just because he's the biggest guy on the floor. But you've got to make everything he does...the hardest things he's ever done. And as for Jason...stay in his pocket WITHOUT reaching. Be right by him all the time...deny him the ball every possession...and you should be fine with him. He's a very good player...but he is still learning...so you've got to take advantage of that. Make this into a SOMEWHAT hectic game...with tons of help-side defense...and SF can win. Am I promising that they'll win? Nope...not at all. But, if they do what I said...and knock down some shots...then yeah..I definitely think they have a good chance of winning.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we all know the score between SF and UC. But you have to admit that SF gave UC a little bit of a scare. I think that if we would have made our shots in the third quarter and not got down on ourselves I think the outcome of the game would have been different. I mean after all SF was up at Half-time. All I have to say is Westview be ready, cause SF is.

We were not up at half-time. The score at half was 31-30, UC. We should have been up and half but were weren't. The final score was 72-58. It wouls have been cloeser if we came out and played alittle better in the 3rd quater but it didn't happen and to win a game, u have to but together 4 good quaters but the 1st and 3rd are the most important and those weren't our best quaters and we lost.

I still say if the game was played like I thought it should be..that SF could've won. I was there for the first half of it. Everything was just like I thought it would be with Westview. They do have more weapons...but a lot of that can be neutralized. And oh..nice mature, polite post WesCharge..