Warren County vs. Cookeville

thekeg55

keg, Warren County is playing great right now. Randal Harrell and Reece Bishop have been taking turns scoring 30+. They will both need to have HUGE games tonight. Another reason this should be interesting is these two teams are likely to end up 4 & 5 in the district and therefore play in the first round of the tourney for a chance to continue to regions.

For what it counts, here's my predictions for final order of finish in the district:

1) Oakland (12-0, nobody's close)

2) Lebanon (9-3, no one else is as deep)

3) Blackman (7-5, good start, looked terrible against Oakland)

4) Cookeville (6-6, dangerous team in the tourney)

5) Warren Co. (5-7, sweep the rest of games except Lebanon)

6) Riverdale (3-9, just not there yet, but man is that freshman good)

7) White Co. (0-12, still rebuilding)

but hey, anything could happen :confused: :x:D

Warren Co. (5-7, sweep the rest of games except Lebanon)

A very close Warren Co. win backed by the Front Row Bros, who by the way have been very quiet the last couple of games. A little advice guys, yelling during the first quarter and stopping until the 4th looks really bad. Keep it up throughout the game, don't let up. Don't let Cookeville's students show you up tonight.

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing this vaunted Cookeville student section.

the announcement said if anything else is thrown onto the COURT then it'll result in a T...technically it didn't go onto the court...it sailed over the court and hit the cookeville fans....i'm not taking up for him cuz i dislike the boy a lot but should it of been a T since it didn't go on the court?? but anyways still a stupid thing to do but yall better watch out for this warren co. team.....they are much better than their 1-6 or 1-7 district record shows...they could lose the rest of their district games this year but i'm still smelling a trip back to the regionals

Guest warrenco2003

yeah...Warren County will come back in the tourney. sadler..you disappointed me. I figured you would show up in the "ref" shirt! It really would have been intresting to find out what would have really happened in those last few seconds of the game. I'll be at the tourney and I'm bringing my dog back! :)

[Edited by warrenco2003 on 2-1-03 4:26P]

Both teams played an amazing game. I dont think that game could have been more interesting ,UNTIL it happened. That was the sorriest thing i have ever seen in my entire life. I think both student sections really showed up for both teams, if it hadnt been for the idiot in the stands that game could have turned out to be the best game in the two schools history. Good game to Cookville, we will get you next time.

GO PIONEERS

Posted by bigbmcgee7:

the announcement said if anything else is thrown onto the COURT then it'll result in a T...technically it didn't go onto the court...it sailed over the court and hit the cookeville fans....i'm not taking up for him cuz i dislike the boy a lot but should it of been a T since it didn't go on the court?? but anyways still a stupid thing to do but yall better watch out for this warren co. team.....they are much better than their 1-6 or 1-7 district record shows...they could lose the rest of their district games this year but i'm still smelling a trip back to the regionals

Yes it should have been a technical, whats wrong with following the rules, the crowd was warned earlier not to throw things, preety stupid to throw things anyway.