Oakland v Riverdale

Radar

I have to give the Patriots their props, they have possibly the best Coach in the district and he's got his boys buying in lock, stock, and barrell on what he's selling! Oakland has the perfect mixture of talent and just outstanding hustle from every kid top to bottom! What's funny is there are a couple of players that could be superstars on this team, but they choose to play within the team concept. As you guys know I'm not a Patriot, but I am a Patriot fan as long as these kids continue play Basketball the way it should be played! I'm predicting them to go deep into the playoffs, and I'll be ther yelling for Blackman and Oakland! Good luck to both teams the rest of the season!! :):D

I appreciate your comments Slim589, Duggin, Barker and Murray have very strong offensive games and could shoot every time down the court. They have bought the team concept and when they play at their level, in my opinion, there are only a few teams in the state that can beat them. The Districts will be very competetive and Oakland will probably have to play Columbia in the Regionals, but if they continue like they have been playing I think they can make it to the State tournement. And anything can happen there!