Lewis County Legends Report to Spring Training

fadeaway

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we must ignore ignorant people like this, thier mind doesn't function before they speak. It's not like this is all we do is get on here and type up a big fantasy. We all work and some of us work and go to school full time and find the time to play the sport we love with good, upstanding, moral, friends. You know it's pretty bad when someone has enough time to scroll through these post just to post something degrading and IGNORANT like this. IN the words of the great Carlton Whitwell "People that stupid, just need a good ole fashioned rear end whoppin". I can play Sunday , let me know asap though. By the way I'm 22, that is not very old.

ATTN LCHS Faculty: i know some of you will read this and i must say your posts are pretty funny and i enjoy reading them...but i'm issuing a warning...the boys intramural team will be playing the lchs faculty wenesday Feb. 19 at the LCHS gymnasium and we will be ready to play and i hope you all are too...please give us some competiton!

ATTENTION:

If any of you would like to confront TheBest69er for his rude comments about yall or just give him a good ole fashioned butt whippin, you can contact Aaron LaRue. I'm sure he's in the phone book. Or any of you teachers might can find him in your class rooms or in the halls.

[Edited by DirtyDee on 2-13-03 4:12P]

The point spread is currently at 20, in favor of the faculty. Big names reported to be playing but have since decided to withdraw are Larry Rodgers(nagging ankle injury), Jonah Keltner(alt.school), Josh Keltner(to many reports), and ODB(how was he going to get to play). The faculty however will be led by LBA great Travis(T-Mac)Mckissack, Evan Lawson, Coach Cox, M.Jackson(deadly jump shot), Furman, S.Duncan, J.Milan, Calicott, Watkins, Spivey, Clayton, Pace, and possibly Howard"Bear"Spears.

Yo I just went and signed up 2 be a sub teacher. Now I be elgible to play next week. I don't care if I is suspended by the Bear from the LBA this aint part of dat. And if tha students mess wit me during tha game I show'em sum capital punishment, forget corporal punishment. Dey be taken a trip to Thugz Mansion if dey hate on me.

So when do we practice???