Lewis County Legends Report to Spring Training

fadeaway

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The subject of Today's Legend Fan Poll is Who is the best Legend's Duo of all time. The current nominees are:

1. Buster and Jonah Keltner

2. Larry Rodgers and Coach Smith

3. Patrick Hinson and Lain Hinson

4. Little Jerry Brown and T-Mac

5. Glen Cox and Evan"Fly"Lawson

6. Rick and Mel Stevens

7. B.J.Sharp and Rik Smits

8. Scooby and Shaggy from the Boro

9. Richard Duvall and Brad Creasy

10. Adam Melton and Michael Creasy

11. Big Game and Small Game James

Fans can cast their vote now at Buster.com

I will cast my vote for Buster and Jonah as the greatest 1-2 punch of all time at the park. First of all they are two of the greatest shooters in park history. Second, they have a career record of 799 wins and only 11 losses. Third, no one can guard Buster one-on-one in the post for the duration of a game. If a team doubles down on Buster, he kicks it out to Jonah who then nails the jumper consistently making defending this dynamic duo a KNIGHTmare for opposing teams. Not to mention that they can play the physical game which wears opponents down. In the tradition of Stockton and Malone, the Keltners have established themselves as one of if not the greatest duos in Legends Basketball History.

I woke this morning to find my big toe a light shade of blue instead of the deep purple it has been. With some light workouts today and we played intermurals last night, Dr. Rawdon says I should be ready. Let me know when we are playing, I have a test covering about twenty pages of notes at 800 in the morning so I will see what I can do. I'm reeady to ball though, I almost had a triple double last night in our 75-42 rout of some thugish rugish ballers last night. We have the funniest team name, our captain decided we are the Freelance Gynogologist. We have yellow jerseys with freelance gynos on the front in black letters, pretty hideous really, we look like a bunch pervs.

I would have to say anyone and Drew were a good combo. The Keltner's on one team are tough too. If they are off of their game a little they will always cheat on the score to beat you. It sure was fun to play with them but I never wanted to play against them. Score would be 10-8 and after two baskets by them it would be 20-10. Let me know when the legends are playing and I will see if I can come in. Might be tough since the Lady Lions that I help coach are 23-1 right now but I am sure I could find some time to drop in.