Lewis County Legends Report to Spring Training

fadeaway

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that you guys are use to playing eachother at the park, but are you guys really ready for the young new players that we have? All I can say is, that if you guys run a Zone Defense, we will wear you guys out. And when you run man, we will post up or shoot 3 pointers all day long. We have the skill, and we aren't afraid to use it. Give us an inch at the 3. We will take it and everything else you give us. I predict a big upset on the Faculty. don't know a score yet, but I will keep you guys posted.

Mighty

Mex

30 :x:)

Guest icecreaman44

ok i have one question how are u gonna wear them out and tire them down if they run a zone. in a zone u dont run around a hole lot so if they drop into a zone that would give them a chance to catch a breather. in man is where they would get tired chasin the lil Mexicans around all the time. learn somethings bout basketball before u talk.

The Legends are going to play again Sunday at 1:00, come if you've been invited.

I would like to see the 3 on 3 winners play the Legends and not just the faculty if they are so good. Can you imagine what the score would be if a team of these six (Josh Powers, the Lawson's, Josh Keltner, Bobby Young and Jason Alexander) played their six in a 7 game series? It'd probably be a 4 game sweep with the final score being 12-0, 12-0, 30-6, and 12-0 in favor of the Legends!

The faculty game should be fun with the grand prize being, what else, bragging rights on CoachT for a while. I look forward to playing if possible, despite what was reported earlier.

Jason are you going to play tomorrow? What about Andy?

Will the dynamic duo of the Hinson brothers make their first appearance in 2003?

Please let us know.