171 Again

toughest6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheGeekling...once again your blowing smoke out your "you know what". Do you really think that you can actually beat me into a pulp? Since your in Chatt. why don't you jump into your little car and travel forty-five miles north up interstate 75. Get off at the 2nd Cleveland exit. Take a right off the ramp. Go about half a mile and the school is on the left. Ask for the assistant wrestling coach. I'll be gald to show you how to wrestle. If your man enough. I'm hurt right now, but even with one good leg you still couldn't beat me. Even on my worst day and your best you still couldn't beat me...If you got the guts then you'll show up...L8er!!!! ;)

I have been watching this thread and all you and Gatling do is talk trash. He is trying to end this on a good note by wishing everyone luck and saying he meant no harm, but you insist on instigating. Why don't you step up and be a man like Gatling. Let it go, enough is enough. L8er! :P

Get the info. straight. He said that he could beat me...better yet "beat me to a pulp" so if he is man enough then if he wants to wrestle..."THEN JUST BRING IT"!!!! I just simply gave him directions to where our facilities are. Save all the talking for when he steps onto the mat...L8er!!!!

i don't have a clue about wrestling but all i have heard from people around the state is that michael marable is one of the best they have seen and that no one has a chance in the state to beat him. and wasn't somebody saying that luttrell was going to beat marble? cause apparently that didn't happen. so ya'll need to quit talking about stuff ya'll don't have a clue about

do you think that after blackmon has lost three times jones that he will beat jones at state? has Marable wrestled before this year? he hasn't wrestled jones yet. Maybe that is why he is undefeated. How did kids' club go today?