hickman co

cardsman06

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I am guessing that you are number 24.... I seem to remember watching the game film and seeing you get run over like 10 times or so... you need to grow about a foot before you start running your mouth.... Im glad you have enough gall to run your mouth over the internet instead on the field.. that way you are safe from people from me. :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

yeah i might of gotten ran over ten times, but who won the game? oh yeah see the thing is i don't care how bad i play as long as the team wins the game. actually if you want to get techinical about it it was five times but whose counting. defense isn't my thing anyway. but i am running my mouth because the last two years we have beat you guys. so i believe we have the right to. i admit you guys are hard hitting but that's it. good luck next year though you will need against the jackets

For our new running back he will be an upcomming junior. He has alot of moves and hits the whole fast. He will be a good running back this upcomming year an will as good or maybe even better than Cothran in the future.

As for Stinson , Jarrod Mangrum will take his place. He didnt get to play last year b/c of some issues due to his past. But he will be a for sure powerhouse and we be really hard to stop and is alot faster than Stinson was.

So over all Im not a bit worried about our backfield but really more confident in them this year than last years backfield.

Tank # 77