Westview @ Dyer County.....Friday nite.

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if DC plays strong and boxees out and continues to improve on distributing the ball dc wins by 20. If not and we play stingy ball and forget to pull down offensive rebounds instead of trying to get the tip in then dc wins by 4-8. If coach hopkins remembers matt knows how to play no telling how much we win by. Goodluck chochtaws and lady taws.

the dyer county - westview game should be an interesting match. lately brian fisk has been a little off from his high scoring games that he had in the middle part of the season but montreele crittendon has picked up the slack. example- last nite brian had 15 pts but montrelle had 24. dyer county will be tough to beat but they can be beaten. whether we will lose another game for a while is yet to be determined. hopefully they wont lose another and will bring the gold ball home to the teepee!

whats up with yoda? is he still upset over not making the team? :)

Helpful critcism isn't hating its trying to help. DC is not only my team but they are my boyz and I wish them the best of luck in their lives. All coaches make mistakes and we all know how many butch makes, letting me go was just another line of the list. You guys can think whatever about me getting "cut" but atleast in 5+ years i'll have a real life and some internet site will not control what I do and say, losers. MJ was cut his first time trying out in hs right? :)

Once again, do you walk to school, or carry your lunch??????

I love it, even the DCers are calling you out..

Good luck to both schools on Friday, I will be pulling for the 'View, however, come tourney time 13AA ALL THE WAY..

One question....where will all the guys who like to jump up at the games be setting at the new gym....some of them sat on the front row last year on the visitors side, and I had a big time with them.....does Chicago State ring a bell???? ;)

GET UP 'VIEW

Just to clarify the Jordan issue.....

Jordan was just a soph on a loaded Laney HS team that is in the highest classification in NC. He was not "cut" but put on JV as most sophs did at Laney, where he proceeded to average 30ppg!!! on the JV squad, going on to play varsity the next year.......