McMinn Central NO RIDEN???????

ondeck

Today it was posted (then deleted for some reason) that Mark Riden 1st Baseman of McMinn Central Chargers (AA) - wasn't playing this season. Does anyone have any news on this? I personally do not believe it is true. But the post did say he wasn't playing because of college basketball

[Edited by ondeck on 2-6-03 7:01P]

Guest MCSCOTS

Sorry...it was probably my post that scared you...my brother plays with him and the last I had heard, he was thinking of not playing because he didn't want to take the chance of getting hurt and messing up his basketball career...he could have changed his mind...I wasn't sure...I was actually wondering myself...hope he is going to be there though...they really need him and he is a great asset to the team... ;)

and by the way, does anyone know why that thread was deleted?

Guest MCSCOTS

So does anyone know anything about why threads get deleted? Because if I remember correctly, nothing bad was said in that last one that would have justified deleting it? Just wondering :confused:

and has anybody heard anything else on Riden?

I don't remember why it was deleted, or if I even deleted it, but sometimes a discussion turns real negative real fast. The only choice sometimes is to delete the whole thread because, even in defending the negative posts, a fan refers to those posts in his replies so they have to be taken out, also. Whatever the reason, it was deleted so let's move on to talking about the actual topic.

[Edited by coacht on 2-8-03 1:07P]