York Dragons Baseball

dingerbat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you lost Rick Richardson this year. He pitched both games against DeKalb. Did a great job. I heard he was going to TTU. Is that true. This year you will have that guy that hit a home run about every time he came to bat. I don't remember his name, I think he was a fresmam last year.

Good luck to you guys this season.

Yea Dingerbat, I'm from DeKalb. This year we will only have Two or Three Seniors. Lee Colwell OF. Lee is very fast and well be asked to bunt alot this year. Destin Farr 1st. Base, Destin is our best hitter, lots of power to all fields, also Good team player.

If we have any problem this year it will be playing as a team. Some of our younger guys are just trying to run up numbers. Maybe they will pull it togather.

I know that Upperman lost Matt West, very good pitcher. The rest of the teams i don't know alot about. I have watched our district for four years now, I think that all the teams last year were not as good as the years before except maybe York.

Have fun at the ball game

well im just trying to see what everyone looks like. i do remember the Farr kid he was the only power hitter i was actually worried about last year. Livingston should have a good team both there best pitchers are back.(i think)Also Cannon Co. should be a team to watch out for there coach was voted coach of the year last year and they had a pretty young team. either way this year should be interesting.

Dingerbat do you play for York ?

Last year we had some good games.I think Cannon beat us both times. I don't think that had happened in a while.

We could have used a little more pitching last year.

I enjoy going to play at Livingston, they have such a nice ballpark.

Last year when Upperman came down to play at DeKalb they looked like they were all 25 or 26 years old. Our guys mostly 9th and 10th Graders looked really young in that game.

How about Smith Co. Anybody know how Cris Huddleston is doing.

Good luck to you guys

no i dont play for york anymore but i like to hear how there doing and would like to know how pratice is going (hint, hint blakely, marcus, anyone). yeah but i talk to huddleston this summer and he said he was feeling better. im pretty sure hes playing for vol state but im not positive. anyway i just like to hear how there doing and if they are going to be any good.