DCA vs. Ehcs

crimsontide43

THIS IS OUR HOUSE?? DCA needs to learn where they were. Towards the end of the game they started chanting that over and over agian... seeming to forget that Ezell girls just killed theirs by 20 or more points. The boys held a close game and due to some questionable officiating DCA came out on top. But there is no way that that is their house. Plain and Simple.

Yeah, DCA's won what? 2 of the last 8?

Anyway, forget what I said last week.

Burnette couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. He simply got outcoached.

Ezell's shots weren't falling after the first quarter but they had a chance.

Austin Henderson played his guts out.

P.S. to the clown that said class always wins out?

I guess class wins once in a while if DCA's class. (but I'm not buying)

Presley Ramsey is a genius. How could Ezell let him get away? I have seen his teams play many times over the years and have always been extremely impressed. I think that the previous statement about class was about the coaches- one has it and one, it seems, does not have it. Oh, and RealGoEagles, I think that you helped prove the point about class with your "clown" statement. It's amazing that, in an attempt to defend, you help to prove the point without even knowing it. Congratulations to Coach Ramsey and the Wildcats.