13AA Coach of the Year......

TheWarden

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know dcchoctaws1......Uno is starting to sound alot like Yoda, don't you think??

FYI...Anyone who knows anything about NW Tennessee High School sports, DOES NOT reads the Jackson Sun. :D

OH, and Uno, I'm also your alpha and your omega. Without me, you have nothing.....Yoda!! :D

Answer the question:

Who is the 13AA coach of the year? Or do you even know who they are?

[Edited by thebeave on 2-11-03 1:42P]

Guest getupview

The Beave,

You have to be the most uneducated person when it comes to sports, it is very obvious you never played or have the ability tp play now. Stay off my back or I'll sent one of our freshmen girls to challenge you in a little one on one.

That is if you can get off your couch long enough!!!!

NWhoopaholic......Thanks, and I'll get you next year when we have to pony up the $12 again!!! :D

Even with the loss tonight, I think Coach Hoffman still gets the nod for Coach of the Year.

Has uno left us again?? ;)

As for you "getupview", for once, I will take the high road. I don't want you to sent anyone after me. :D

[Edited by thebeave on 2-11-03 10:58P]

[Edited by thebeave on 2-11-03 11:26P]

A coach is measured on their ability to make players that ordinarily would not be any good, good. A great coach gets the absolute most out of each of their players. All three do the above. I think what sets Russell apart is that if you look at his team he really only has one pretty good athlete and that is Baird. The rest of the Lady Pioneers are extreme over achievers and that, in my opinion is a direct reflection of great coaching. McMillan definately has the best athletes in the district with Fuqua, Cavin, and Bellamy. Crockett County is second with Johnson and her lightning quick teammates. Obion is the third most athletic team in the district. Based on personell Gibson County should probably finish fourth, and they are first and that is why he should win it. Don't get me wrong Hoffman has done a great job, but he also has some talent to work with. His post players are great athletes for big girls, and his guards are pretty good athletes to. This is Russells year and he may just win the whole darn thing.