2nd ANNUAL THUNDER CLASSIC II APRIL 4th-6th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 17 and under team that would like to play in your tournament. Most of my kids are from west Tennessee. So, if at all possible we would like to play late Friday. If there is any way to play just on Saturday and Sunday, we would prefer that. My email address is jfloyd24@yahoo.com. Please email me so that I can give you my address and phone number. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Jeff Floyd

Head Coach of TN Soldiers

Guest totherack

KJ THATS FUNNY HOW YOU CAN CALL US A BAD APPLE WHEN THE ONLY THING WAS WRONG WAS A MONEY ISSUE. WE DIDNT WANT TO GIVE YALL THE MONEY WE RAISED FOR OUR BOYS. YALL WANTD US TO GIVE YALL ALL OF OUR MONEY AND WE WERENT GOING TO DO THAT. SO LETS NOT PUT NAME CALLING OUT THERE. O BYE THE WAY.....WHOS GOING TO GET THAT BID.... :D:) I KNOW THE 13U BOYS WANT GET IT. :):D

As a new parent of a Thunder player last year, we had nothing but a positive experience. The coaches are GREAT guys, and the other players were great. My son is a more skilled, aggressive player because of the experience. We'll more than likely try out again this year. We had great players who would leave the team for some other team's deal. We needed a good post player, but the Super Showcase was a thrilling life experience. My son got to play against some super players. We'd never get that chance playing in our little 1A school division. GO THUNDER!! ;)

Guest totherack

O THATS THUNDERS BID, WE DONT WANT IT. WEVE LOST 3 BIDS RUNNING WITH SOMEONE ELSE. BUT WE ALWAYS GET BACK TO THE NATIONALS AND WIN WHILE WHERE THERE. I DONT SEE THAT 13U TEAM GETTING THAT BID. I THINK IT MIGHT GO TO THE OLDER BOYS. THATS WHAT I SAYING. YALL GOT A FREE BID! YOU KNOW YALL DID, BUT IM SURE YALL ARE GOING TO SAY WE CARRIED YALL NAME AND ALL THE STUFF YALL DONE FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!YALL GOT A FREE ONE LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT, NO NAME CALLING AND ACTING LIKE KIDS. LUVBUG SPEAK YOUR MIND.. BUT WE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY THAT GROUP OR THE 14U GROUP IF YALL ARE NOT DOING A 13U. YOU MIGHT SEE US IN YALL TOURNAMENT. AND YES,,, WE'VE GOT A MONSTER THIS YEAR. HAPPY HOOPING. :):)