why?

mrorange006

look you idiots it has nothing to do with hitler or jews or anything else....im simply sayin he only lets ppl see what he thinks they should see. am i mad at the way the site is set up no....am i mad that i can't express my god given right to say what i want yes...i simply don't understand why such comments are restricted....oh yes, beave are you saying that the 20,000(coming from a VERY creditable source)that aren't plus members don't deserve to say anything because they don't pay 12 bucks...heres a tip how bout you keep your mouth shut and tell the other non-plus members whose opinions don't count to shut up

[Edited by mrorange006 on 2-9-03 9:36P]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by mrorange006:

oh yes, beave are you saying that the 20,000(coming from a VERY creditable source)that aren't plus members don't deserve to say anything because they don't pay 12 bucks...heres a tip how bout you keep your mouth shut and tell the other non-plus members whose opinions don't count to shut up

[Edited by mrorange006 on 2-9-03 9:36P]

That is exactly what I am saying. If you don't like the way the board is run, you are not willing to support it financially, and all you are going to do is gripe and complain: Then don't let the door hit you in the --- on the way out. Do something different and contribute to a thread.

FYI....Your credibility goes right down the toilet when you complain about something that is FREE to you.