why?

mrorange006

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly the point. There are 20,000 people on here of all ages and they are welcome to state their opinions. However, someone has to have some control over it or things will simply get out-of-hand. Many times fans do not see all of the messages that have to be deleted before I finally give up, delete those out, and lock it. There are also slander and libel issues that I want no part of.

SEE!!!! you won't let anyone say anything that might make somone mad...in this case the big dog himself....but look why do you have to erase it?? maybe i should start calling the fuhrer cause you run this freakin site like the third reich

p.s. make sure to erase this one might make the jews cry

[Edited by mrorange006 on 2-9-03 8:54P]

Shut up!!!!!!

Your not a plus member, it is a free site to you. Your comments carry no weight with me if you won't come off $12. If you want to, graduate high school, get a job, and start your own Tennessee High School board. If not, abide by the rules.

Most importantly, give some respect to the man who basically keeps this site up all by himself. He has allowed you to spew your stupidity long enough without kicking you off or locking up this stupid thread.

Mr. Orange-

If you don't like it, don't use it. There are many places on the internet where you can post anything that you like. I know for a fact that there are a lot of young eyes that view this site and coacht is right about something else- he wants no part of a libel/slander lawsuit. Please keep the thrid reich, fuhrer, jew comments out of here as well. Thank you coacht for how you make this a great family site. One that many of us spend hours on enjoying talk about prep sports around the state.

Posted by mrorange006:

SEE!!!! you won't let anyone say anything that might make somone mad...in this case the big dog himself....but look why do you have to erase it?? maybe i should start calling the fuhrer cause you run this freakin site like the third reich

p.s. make sure to erase this one might make the jews cry

[Edited by mrorange006 on 2-9-03 8:54P]

Moron ge006. Type up www.google.com. They have everything that you can dream up, on all continents. Or, maybe you're a terrior wannabe.

CoachT, sorry for the comment that I am fixing to make about Mr. Orange, who knows, you might like the comment...

Mr. Orange- have some respect for CoachT and all users of this website.

I enjoy hearing people's opinions about high school sports on this website, it is my favorite past time. CoachT does a marvelous job keeping it clean. I wish that everyone would quit with the trash and bashing all of the time, just state the facts and make it clean. Thanks for a great site CoachT!

Thanks but I'm going to have to edit this post.

[Edited by coacht on 2-9-03 9:34P]