McEwen only 14th ?

clemfan11

Maybe thats becuase NCS has the better team. Did you beat us twice? Yes. Do you have a good team? Yes. But we are 19-4 and even though we lost to you all (yall) twice I believe we have the better team. How can I say that might you ask? Look at the Lakers theyve lost to many teams that have dismal records and what not. But if you take a look at the Power rankings the they are ranked ahead of many teams that has beat them twice or more, why becuase when it comes down to it their the better team and in a live or get put out situation they would probably shine. But dont get me wrong about McEwen they have a good team and the PG and Daniel Puckett are good players, we know that just as much as anyone. But NCS has 5 solid starters and a little depth(not alot of depth). Congrats on your 2 wins but I believe we still have the better team.

Hopefully we will meet again, it will be a great game with a great turnout.

Go NCS

[Edited by NCS03 on 2-11-03 12:09A]

From what I've heard McEwen has a good team. They definitely should be ranked ahead of Nashville Christian since they have already beaten them twice. Also, I don't think your situation compares with the Lakers unless you have a 7'1 335lb center who has been injured and is about to rejoin the team. From what I've heard NCS has a good team, but so does McEwen. Hopefully both of you can make it out of your Region and to the substate.

well right now why McEwen is ranked higher is because the rankings havent come out for a week and a half. in the new rankings Mcewen will more than likely be ranked above NCS. Both are very good teams which I think will represent region 5 in the sub-state. NCS has lost to McEwen twice, USN by 4 at USN (which was avenged by a 22 point victory at NCS) and CPA (horribly played game but a loss nonetheless). If we play CPA again we win by 20. GO EAGLES.