Rossview 62 Christian County 57

apsuhead

Yea, I agree good win for Harper and Rossview.They may be making one more last run for a district tournament championship. Who knows..I think Clarksville is the best team followed by Henry Co and then I still have Northeast up there. Northwest can beat any team in district on any night but you never know what Northwest team you'll get but I'd be scared to play them.

One thing I will say Is Northwest has only lost 3 GAMEs in the Last 3 months, and they were all away games, by the margin of 8 points,

I think they will be tough in the tournment. I don't think they'll lost a game in FEB, so Clarksville must stay strong and take no TEAM lightly.

Northwest will be on their heals... Northwest lost 4 GAMEs in Nov and 3 and Jan. Northwest is very strong at HOME.

If anybody beats them it will be Rossview Friday, They get pass Rossview, their HOME FREE!!!!! Once they get U in the DEN that a L for most any TEAM......

Go figure NW can finished this season 1,2,or 3 position Go figure, wasn't they suppose to finish LAST????????

First I'll just tell you the best PG in the city is Tario Frederick from Clarksville, if they win out he'll end up being the District MVP..See no one wants to give him his credit but he does his job not in and out reguardless if he scores 20 or 1..Hes such a good leader..Then I'll go with Trotter, Townley, and Tuck not in that order.