is james and cordell the match of both divisions.

Guest 1moretime

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

I am looking forward to seeing a rematch of last years match for 5th at 215 between turner and peiria. I think turner will win but whoever wins this match will win in the finals.

Guest somethingCLEVER

james v. cordell

pennington v. crosby

hiller v. simpson

.....all great matches with the victor winning by a maximum of three points. definite overtime possibilities.....of course that is if they do not make mistakes. not to put any pressure on anyone of these wrestlers,but a mistake in either of these matches could mean a state championship.....my predictions as for outcomes of the matches: james and pennington (i think im one of the few that thinks these guys will pull it off),hiller

Yes hiller/simpson should be a good one. Really one ot look forward too. I am really waiting it see james cordell. I do have a feeling that there is going to be alot of good matches this year. Alot before the finals. some of the finals matches are goin to be lopsided so for some weights look for matches in semis and even quarters. Like in 215 and 135 or 130 should prove to be a good bracket for quality matches. What about Leen/Cleveland at 119 in DII