8a power hitters

EphusPitch

Purplepower,

I have to take exception about the ridiculous remark that you made about the Friendship players taking an illegal substance (i.e. steroids). We have a weight program that we take great pride in and because we might out work some of the other teams that we compete with doesn't mean that we cheat. Every time we experience success in the district it is because we are cheaters and when someone else does it is hard work. Since you were wondering about power hitters, even though we were excluded, Friendship will have several power hitters this season: Kevin Herring, Michael Wheeler, Lee Sweeney, Michael Reid, Ben Wills, and Adam Tomlinson are all returning to the line-up with homerun power. With Trey Medlin, Adam Tomlinson, Lee Sweeney, and Michael Reid returning with a combined: 20-1 pitching record from last year, we feel good about our depth there as well. :o

Guest bplayer

i agree friendship does actually deserve credit they have some good talent. and i play for watertown but i will give u all credit for havign a good team and nothing is better than working hard in the weight room to get an upper edge on the competition... but there are other teams that have power this year also, but yet again every team usual has a power hitter thank you bye