Div II 275

topfootballfan6

First off I want to say that what has happened is over and yea I lost, but I want to imphasize mabey why it happened or why I got beat by such a spread.

Seth you are a little cheater! I've never heard or seen anything like the stunt you pulled tonight! Just because your a little nervous about losing doesn't mean you have to go to the extreme's of putting Atomic Balm (Stronger version of Icy Hot) on your hands, and fingers. Then throughout the match continually put it on my face, eyes, mouth, and arms. ( I just want to describe to any of you who might not know what Atomic Balm feels like when your sweating and your pores are open. It burns alot, almost to the point of having fire on your skin. ) Seth I just want to be the first to congratulate you on winning your finals match by cheating and not getting caught!

You knew that if you didn't have a little crutch on me in the match you would have lost. Oh! and we couldn't let that happen, after all you did lose to another 210 pound guy last year too. So I just want to know did that one trainer give you the stuff or did you just put on your own!

Also I know what everyones going to say, "Well you shouldn't have bumped from 215." The fact is that I had a better shot at beatting cooper over thornhill. So please don't say that I'm complaining because I'm not. I just want to point out the fact that cooper had to cheat to win! I guess you do what it takes to win right cooper???

[Edited by topfootballfan6 on 2-15-03 11:23P]

[Edited by topfootballfan6 on 2-15-03 11:26P]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the entire d2 heavyweight match and saw you try to shoot on cooper and never achieve one point. he must have put atomic bomb on you knees. if there was a problem an official would have taken care of it, stop the excuses. accept losing. live with it. i know it must be tough to be a senior and lose. all you can tell your kids and grandkids is that "I am # 2" Grow up and don't use excuses. being a loser is not the worst thing, but it is pretty bad.

Hey have someone rub Atmoic balm on your face and eyes and see how good your shot is after that!

Just please do act like I would make something like this up just to have an excuse.I ACCPET GETTING BEAT, AND YES IT WAS TOUGH BECAUSE I'M A SENIOR. I will have to live with being #2. But what I can't deal with is someone cheating and it not being brought up! Thats all I'm saying.

the problem is that you used your blood times at key points throughout the match. It was a little ironic how you would call time in the middle of the match when cooper was in control and you looked a little winded. The match was a 14-3 decision. It is not like yyou were even hanging with cooper. GET OVER IT!!!! This reminds me of a rhyme: "the fifth little piggy went waa, waa, waa all the way home!" Why you even think you could have beaten cooper is beyond me! And I would also like to say congatulations to cooper. You fought a hard match!