Div II 275

topfootballfan6

Govols,

I think that you are in idiot. Where do you come out saying that this was a bad heavyweight match. Do you wreslte? Do you know what wrestling is? The more you talk, the dumber you seem. Check your facts, then come back to the board for the big boys. I think that girls tennis is looking for a crappy post! :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wrestle with the big boys, but where have you guys been? Baylor's heavy weight beat all of us but 2, even pinned the dude from Brentwood, wrestled cooper better than anyone did at the tour and you know something, he weighed in at 239, he beat, me, Mccallie, brentwood, MUS and got cooper first round, the luck of the draw guys,, but hopefully I can go two rounds with him next year!!!!

mles,

To begin with this is an opinion board and I merely stated mine. Why do yoy feel the need to call someone an idiot because they have a different opinion. Secondly, I dare say you have not read any other messages from me since it has been a considerable time since I posted anything, and that was on the football board. You are correct I do not wrestle, but my sons have and I have probably seen and been around a great many more matches than you have having spent mearly every weeknend in a gym somwhere for 10 years. In years past, the heavyweights that were on the mat this past weekend would have been pinned within minutes. Can you imagine what a Scott Wells, Bubba Miller or even Gordon Berry would have done to any of these guys. Wouldn't have been pretty that's for sure. The only person who came across like an idiot my friend was... well I won't crawl in there with you.

If you are a parent then why the heck are you on here??? It's not very mature of you to get on a student based website and down high school athletes that have succeeded at the their level of competetion! Some years are going to have studs in different weight divsions. You know you only mention 275 what about Keller and other top wrestlers in the state. I remember you because you were always downing Knoxville catholics football team! In my "OPINION" you are very immature for getting on here and saying all that stuff.

First it is not a student based site. It is a site for those who care and are interested in high school sports. Many of the post come from fathers and coaches. Secondly, you have never read a post by me concerning Knoxville football since I have never posted anyhting about high school sports in Knoxville. Finally, my comment was merely how poor the heavyweight class was this year in DII. Regardless of how poor the talent was, each kid worked his tail off to get there and they should be proud. Having siad that it still doesn't make the heavyweight talent any better this year. neither is what I said an idictment if wrestiling as I beleive some of the lower weight were excellent.

Guest SatiricalJester

WHINE!

Sorry, I was feeling a little left out amongst all of the whiners on this thread, so I decided I needed to whine a little myself so I could join such a prestigious club.

Though I can't beat Springer's whining precedent, I feel whole again just knowing I can say: "I WHINED ON COACHT!"

Hey Jester you go to Knoxville Catholic? I hope so!!! Just a question sice you know both me and Boyd!

Well if you do you better hope I don't find out who you are! I'm sure your just some punk at our school getting on here talking smack, and doing it all hidding behind a screen name! If you have some stuff to say to me why don't you come up to me and say it to my face next monday. Instead of getting on here and running your mouth behind a computer screen!

[Edited by topfootballfan6 on 2-21-03 9:22P]

I've read all the posts...and ya know...it's amazing...starts out as complaining about an athletes actions...a ref's call... and ends up with a threat towards another poster...so yes...I'm locking it...

CoachT is not meant to be a place for calling people out to fight...it's a place to express one's opinion about high school sports...