Who will make it out of District 8AA?

Guest CoachLEH

Guest CoachLEH

Big Chief, your game this week only sets your place for the district tournament. You still have to play in the tournament and make it out. I am asking your predictions on who you think will make it out of the district and on to the Region 4 tournament.

[Edited by CoachLEH on 2-17-03 3:39P]

The game actually didn't move us at all. We are locked into 6th anyway no matter what happens Friday. I was saying that Portland better wake up and get better guard play or Springfield will be playing in two weeks and Portland will be left out. I think everyone knows that Portland should have been in the top two or three teams. Unfortunately, potential does not decide district standings.

I think we all knew this was going to be a competitive district from the start of the season. One of the top 4 teams in this district will have to play either Portland or East Lit. in the first round. Both of these teams are capable of beating anyone in the district. It will be interesting....and also disappointing....to see which one of these top 6 teams will have to go home first.

The top 6 teams in this district all deserve to go......but only four will prevail. This may be the strongest AA district in Tennessee....outside of Memphis.

Next year..district 8-AA....might even be more competitive. ^_^

Good luck to all the teams in 8-AA.