2. Richland

3. Huntland

4. Culleoka

5. Cornersville

6. Cascade

7. Unionville

8. Moore Co.

9. Eagleville

Just from what I saw last year. Forrest, Richland, and Huntland will all have at least one dominant pitcher and play tough ball. The girl from Richland is almost unhittable. Cornersville and Culleoka will have some good pitching and play pretty sound ball. The rest are working to develop better pitching. Culleoka, Moore Co., Richland, and Eagleville I believe all have new coaches. I have heard good things about the Moore Co. coach so they may be improved. Don't know about the other new coaches.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweettart17

Kayjay who are you to decide that the viqueens have no dedication from their upper classmen?? From what I have seen there is plenty, you have to understand they lost a few great players last year and are now realizing they have to pull together and it is happening in due time but there is by NO MEANS lack of dedication at all. And as for them losing a "great player" in my opinion if she had her heart into the game she would have never quit and they are better off without her because she would not have put her 110% into the game and whether or not you realize it, that would be bringing them down more! Not saying that she wont be missed by them because I am sure she will and that she wasnt a valuable player because she was. :)

I agree with Sidetrain, from basketball to softball these girls will never play together and will never win together. If all you have time for is complaining and fighting then don't step out on the field. If you don't think you will miss the bat and glove of your lost player you are sadly mistaken!! Upperclassmen take it from someone who has played more softball than most, your on the road to a losing season. It is your job to make the team whole and show a good attitude. It is sad to see such talent wasted - - 8th graders you keep up the good work and in a couple of years, you will be the best of the best!

KayJay: There is dedication in some of the upperclassmen. There is a little more in the lowerclassmen. The other girls are too busy playing slo-pitch and need to understand that they are hurting their own team by doing that. And I hope that they read this too. And to the fact that Cortney quit does make a big difference in their game. Their 3rd baseman they have now is doing a good job. But her bat is not helping and she doesn't have the arm Cortney had. So now it is up to mainly two or three players to pull the rest of the team's weight because they are too busy playing slo-pitch. Oh and the other girls don't even give 75% into their game so don't dog on something that goes both ways.

Please tell me where you get that slo-pitch is not hurting their team? Because it is cause the upperclassmen can't hit the ball execpt two of them. And yes I know that one of them played slo-pitch where is she at this summer? To my knowledge she isn't playing slo-pitch. So how many girls on the Viqueens team play slo-pitch? About 5 or 6 of them and Oh my god they are the ones who are not hitting the ball due to slo-pitch. And if you want to say that slo-pitch helps their defense. Then how come there are two girls that can't get in front of the ball and the other can't catch a fly ball right? So how does slo-pitch help them out again? And I never said that there was never any dedication on the team I said that there is a little bit not as much as there needs to be. Because the others are worried about slo-pitch this summer! :D

[Edited by Softball2004 on 3-18-03 12:02P]

well i am glad that the little walls girl can play but i didn't say she sucked at batting I just said that she doesn't have the bat that Cortney had. She is good but she needs a lot of work. Yeah Yeah if it wasn't for slo-pitch many girls wouldn't be able to catch the ball. But HELLO THERE ARE GIRLS THAT PLAY SLO PITCH AND STILL CAN'T CATCH THE BALL. But if those girls would show up to practices and do what i have seen them do in slo-pitch Unionville would be unbeatable but yet yall chose to sit there and complain about how everyone plays and chose not to help yourself (don't kid yourself I have talked about how others play before) but stop talking about it and start proveing that you can play with anyone like yall did Friday.