MARSHALL @ GILES( fOCUS IS THE KEY)

tcross

THIS GAME WILL END DISTRICT PLAY. HOPEFULLY, IT WILL BE ON A WINNING NOTE.

GILES NEEDS TO STAY FOCUS AND TAKE ONE GAME AT A TIME. SURE IT IS A LOT OF HYPE ABOUT THEM WINNING THE STATE BUT FOCUS IS THE KEY FACTOR. SO AS FANS LETS CHEER THEM ON AS THEY TAKE EACH STEP TO STATE. I NO I WILL BE BEHIND THEM AND AT EVER GAME. FROM THIS POINT ON. (WIN OR LOSE)

[Edited by tcross on 2-18-03 10:56A]

That was very well put. The team will be the one's that control their destiny, but it is our job as fans to support them and encourage them. They have a better chance of winning the state this year than they have in some time. It's just a shame, that everyone else that isn't from Giles County tends to down us for running up the score. The fact of the matter is, we shouldn't lower our game to levels of our opponents. That is not what wins the state. It takes 100% effort no matter who you play. As w/ every other good post made about GC, it is just a matter of time, before a GC hater ruins it.

My oh my is this game going to be ugly. Marshall County has come in limping on the suspension of Stephon and couldn't have caught Giles County at worse time.

Last time it was a very tight and close ball game, but that can be expected between arch-rivals when you're on one team's home court.

Giles County hasn't lost at home in over a year if memory serves correct, with the last loss being to Lewis County last year.

The crowd will be rowdy. TCross, you can vouch for this. Please take me up on my offer and come and sit with us in the student section, consider yourself a guest of honor.

It's gonna be rowdy and definitely gonna be dirty just like a Marshall-Giles game should be.

Giles - 92

Marshall - 49