7A freshman and sophomore pitchers

bigtimebroke

Matt Heady from RBS will be a force to be reckon with in 7a this season, anyone that has faced him in high school or in summer ball, knows what i am talking about. Matt will have to play very well this season for RBS to be successful, because he will be a big game pitcher along with Marcus Hudson(Junior). In my opinion, Matt will be at least the second best pitcher in 7a this season, behind Michael Green, if not the best. Good Luck to all!!!!!!!

Is Heady a sophomore? Him and Hudson should be pretty tough this year. Who else do you guys have pitching? I don't think we even have any sophomores on our team. We may have a couple of freshman playing, but I don't know if they'll be getting any playing time or not.

It is really tough to say how RBS will be? If the guys will adjust to the new coach, i think they will be fine. RBS still has talent returning Brandon Clark, Jay Mason, Marcus Hudson, Craig Watson, Dustin Haliburton, Matt Heady that will be starters and they will be looking for some of the news guys to step up and fill the shoes of Tommy McCoy, Seth Parkhurst, Chris McCaleb, and Coy Watson. I have spoke with the new coach briefly and he seems real excited about the opportunity to coach these guys, and he seems like he will be a good coach. If RBS is gonna have a chance to compete for the district, they need some new guys to really step up. I think it should be very interesting to see how these guys respond to the new coach, but i am sure they will do fine. Good Luck to all!!!!!