Northwest Size & Quickest beats Henry County

crossup

I'm not totally sure but as the way it looks, I don't think that Northwest will finish 2nd in the district. Henry County is still has a half game lead over Northwest. I'm from Henry County but wasn't able to go to the game, but I heard it was a good game. Good luck to both squads in the tourney.

1. Clarksville 9-2

2. Henry County 8-4

3. Northwest 7-4

4. Northeast 5-6

4. Rossview 5-6

6. Dickson County 3-8

7. Kenwood 2-9

Friday Games:

Clarksville @ Rossview

Northeast @ Northwest

Dickson County @ Kenwood

- Clarksville is #1 seed

- Henry County is #2 with Northwest loss vs. Northeast OR Clarksville win vs. Rossview

- Northwest is #2 with win vs. Northeast AND Rossview win vs. Clarksville

- Northeast wins tiebreaker for 4th place with Rossview if they finish tied because they beat Rossview twice - this is the reason Henry would be ahead of Northwest for #2 because Henry beat Northeast twice and Northwest lost to Northeast

- Kenwood gets tie for 6th place with win vs. Dickson. Coin toss would have to decide 6th place in event of tie, because Kenwood and Dickson lost to the same teams.

What do you mean you dont think its down that far? It was proven during the reg season that anyone can be beaten. Although Clarksville won the district with only two loses, I still dont think that they're head and shoulders better than everyone else. I dont think that Henry Co is either..Its gonna be some of the lower seeds that you'll have to worry about this year.

Yes, Rossview is hosting the tournament