district 7AA tournment

Guest eaglemgr

I resent the remark that we don't have an answer for some of Livingston's players. Brandi Brown is one of the best players on our team and is probably a little better than some of the players mentioned. Kristen Ross is an awesome post player that can play with Thurman or Cates. We can stand our ground against Livingston if we'll just do it. We can't come out and make a bunch of stupid mistakes. If we take care of the ball and cut out some turnovers, I know we can win this game. Also, I don't think Smith is gonna beat Jackson County. I was suprised they beat Cannon. I was wantin another chance at them. Oh well.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until something is proved, don't go running your mouth about how ya'll have players to stand up to some of LA's best players.. I admit the brown girl and those twins will be good ball players, they are right now... But i'm sorry York doesn't have anyone that can touch players like Katrina Beechboard, Megan Thompson, Thurman, and honestly any of the rest of them.. So be mad all you want.. But actions speak so much louder than words...

GO LADY CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D;)

Well, it sounds to me that you are making Livingston's team out to be unbeatable????? I'll admit they have a great team...lots of talent. But I don't know if I would go so far as to say these teams can't stop them?? I agree that York will have to play their best game... and they seem to be getting better and better. BUT, remember Livingston will run into the Big Blue sometime this week, and we all know what that means??!! Can't wait, it is sure to be a great game!

Those Lady Dragons get better with every game. It was an eight point game at the half and five points at the end of three. Baltimore made it a two possession game at the freethrow line with 12 secs left. York made a layup and fouled on the inbound with 2 secs left. Both free throws were missed but the Lady Dragons couldn't get the ball down the court to tie or win. This York team is made up of mostly Freshmen and Juniors so look out down the road.

Posted by 7AAwatcher:

Sounded like a great game LA 48 York 46

:rolleyes:

""Can this happen??? Jackson Co lays back and lets Smith Co win; LA defeats York; LA plays Smith Co for championship; Jackson Co defeats York for 3rd; eliminates LA in regional semi's, LA does not make substate, now could this really happen???""

haha!! They have done it before..

[Edited by ITSALLABOUTBALL on 2-25-03 2:38P]