D2 West Bracket

brownhut

First off, here's a link to see/print the brackets - requires Adobe:

<http://www.hardingacademymemphis.org/athle...namentgirls.pdf>

TrojanMan and Trojanbob,

I don't know if you go to Harding or not or if you have any clue what you're talking about. Coach Froedden has stepped in and done an EXCELLENT job as basketball coach. Since Coach Froedden has come, our boy's basketball team has become a perrenial threat and seen great improvements and even a #1 ranking in the state poll. Our football team is much more competitive. Last year's team won more teams than any team in school history. He pulled our volleyball team out of the gutter by hiring Coach Tod Traughber. Harding won the region title last year and the state championship this year and Coach Traughber has been named coach of the year for Memphis both years. He redid both of Harding's gyms and made them some of the nicest in Memphis. He supporte the addition of the Pom Squad. I'd say he's holding his own as Harding's AD. And as for rumors of new jobs: I have no clue whether or not he's leaving. I do believe, however, that he will pray long and hard about and that he will go/stay wherever God wants him to. He is a great basketball coach and AD and he is one of the best things that have ever happened to Harding Academy. I believe that both of you are trying to stir up trouble.

Back to basketball, I believe that Harding's girl's team this year is much better than last year's team. I think that they will easily win over St. Mary's. I think that they can beat SBEC. It should be a good game. Harding has to be ready if they're going to beat them. If the Harding team that played against ECS on Tuesday shows up next week, Harding should have no problem beating both SBEC and Hutchison/Bishop Byrne for 3rd place (Byrne beat Hutch by 3 last night and Harding handily beat the Knights in December). That's a big IF. Harding has struggled with inconsistancies all year long. They play good but lose agains the top competition, they beat the bad teams, but for those in between, i.e. Hutch and Byrne, it's a 50/50 chance. Hopefully they do show up and get to sectionals. All season is just preparation for this week and hopefully you get to play in March.

[Edited by mhalionboy03 on 2-21-03 3:58P]

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic