Division 2- Baylor, ND

Guest BigBalla3

Only a few words to explain why Baylor backed-out of their games in Nashville. Whimps, loosers, whoosies, cowards, loosers, scared, pathetic, loosers, etc.. Loosers.

Next time Ryan or MBA play at Baylor the gate should be given to the visiting team.

i hope you don't play for baylor BMS40, because i'm gonna send your remarks to the father ryan team and i have a feeling they're gonna drop 80 on ya'lls' ######. cause when everett starts ballin and carney gets hot, you thought you were good, but now you know you're not. and when lynch gets to scrappin' and bg's on the bench clappin' you just don't know what could happen. but the scariest thing of all, is when grandmaster thompson gets the ball. he may pop a tre, so get out the way, cause he can do it all day. he might break your ankles with a nasty cross, or swell up on ya like Tony Danza from "Who's the Boss". bottom line boy, when the great white flight they call J-O-E gets the ball you'll see, somethin that'll make ya curse, you'll be callin a nurse or even a hurse, or maybe he'll just take your manhood and leave ya wearin a purse, either way it's simple, the irish will come in first. WHAT?!