Clarksville's Awards

SouthTnLooker

I know the regular season is finished and i just wanted some opinions on which players deserved certain awards. I dont get a chance to watch many other local games because i play on the same nights but i read the stats and i can give it a shot.

MVP- In this case meaning most valuable to his team: Calvin Carter and Tario frederick for the simple fact they carry thier respected teams.

Best player- Antwan Harris: Has been unstoppable for most of the season.

Biggest Overachiever- Drake Reed: Everyone expected him to play good, but hes played great.

Underachiever- Thomas Haynes, Quinn bradley, and alex bowers. Haynes has alot of help as well does bradley but many expected all 3 to play better than what they did.

SouthTnLooker, good post you made some good calls but you made some bad calls, just because Haynes isn't scoring 20 points a night doesnt mean nothing, last year, he averaged 15 and 6 boards, same this year about 15 points and seven boards, but he plays solid defensively and he has some great players on that northwest team, so he is not an underachiever, along with that he has atleast 40 more assists than last year so he hasnt underachieved

Thank you for the corrections and i know thomas is very good but i was just basing that on the opinions that many people thought this would be his break out season as far as getting offers from top colleges and really showing that he is one of the citys undesputed best and i think alot of people feel he hasnt done that even though he has had a solid season.

I thought saying Haynes was a underachiever was wrong... When he's a captain of a TEAM with the BEST overall record in the District.... This kid is a GREAT Leader.....Come on the BEST record!!!! Northwest has always finish last because of Haynes they are in a great position to win the District & the Regional???? But everybody has their own opinion!!!!!!!

jeez crossup, calm down, thomas is a really good player but these are player awards, not team awards. I know that kevin and will have played better than haynes more times than not this season and if will and kevin hadnt played how they did this year northwest wouldnt be where they are. Thomas is a good player and had a good season but i dont feel like he broke out of the citys elite pack this year the way so many of us predicted at the beggining of the season and yes i have my own opinion.