Rockwood Tennis

ETrain

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Mancoverage sez: Wow, I did not see that coming. The Goat sez: I saw it coming a mile away.
    • Ok l will bite. What exactly are Football Families?
    • Honestly the A.D. may be powerless at Maryville to some degree versus other schools. I know he has his hands full with GoFan and all the stupid surprises just from the emails he sends out during the season.
    • Harriman was better than what I anticipated. They had good skill guys and a QB that’s gonna make a lot of teams look silly. They had some silly pre snap penalties but it’s just spring and I guess that’s expected.    Oneida looks the part. They are big upfront and got a stable of backs that’s gonna carry them this year. They have a few playmakers at receiver also. They have a new receiver that has only played basketball till this year and he is very athletic. The question is can we find a QB to consistently get them the ball. They played 2-3 kids there and none looked great but they didn’t look awful either. The  defense is gonna be tough again but it’s very early and a lot can change between now and the fall.     It was good just to get out and watch some ball. I don’t know if Oneida has the team to win the region this year but just what I saw tonight I think they may be in the conversation come November.