Tyler Smith

falconfan94

Best of luck to Tyler: he is the best Soph in the State.....

The Giles schedule has been very weak. Lincoln Co and Lawrence Co are absolutely TERRIBLE, as are all of the AA team in Middle Tn Giles has played. Ripley and Maplewood are good games they had in Dyer Co. The first Columbia game showed a good defensive gameplan vs Tyler....

I do agree with some that he still has work to do, but Tyler is level-headed enough to realize that. He will only get in trouble if he starts to believe all the hype, and no longer expands his game. But his father understands that as well, and won't allow that to happen....

Tyler is a great kid, and has a great future, if he continues to work....... He will be playing BIG TIME High Major ball in a few years, no doubt...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes not just the best sophmore, i think he is at least one of the top five players in any class.if i had to pick an all star high school team u betta believe hed be on the starting five.tyler, you just keep doing what ya doing!good luck to ya and the rest of your team.

Hey Gomab2 and Falcon! I asked a ligitimate question. If a player on any level in any sport tells you there game is perfect they can't be great plus they probably have a attitude problem! It is stupid to get on here and tell a sophmore he has things he needs to work on! There is only one person who is perfect and he does not live in west Tn. As a matter of fact he does not even play basketball! Tyler has a natural gift but that does not mean he does not need to practice! So before you get on here and tell someone they need to work on there game take a good look at what you do! Is there room for improvement in your lives? I would think so!!!!!!!! ;)