Air Alert 2

BigRed62

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the program in the summer of 99 and I completed it in 13 weeks. It is the best jumping program out there. I started off with a 24 1/4 inch vertical and now I am around a 32-35 inch vertical. I saw a bigger increase in my speed and quickness. If you think the program is hard you guys must have easy team practices. Don't go buy go those stupid jumping shoes because when you stop using them you vertical will decrease.AA2 uses your natural body weight so you can maintain your vertical.

Guest thunderstruck

For the past 2 off-seasons, our team has used a machine called the Leaper to improve our jumping skills. My oh my how it has worked! We bought it used from another school. You get under these shoulder pads, hold your hands on this bar, and jump with all of the weight on your shoulders. It has a ramp on it so you can jump flat footed or on an angle. It has improved every single one of our players' jumping ability. We have guys who could barely get to the rim dunking now. It works wonders.

Dice 1550, man i really would like to help, except its just to elaborate to post. but on the previous page it has a site for air alert 3, that page specifies the reps and excersises. If you have any questions about the exercises. Ill try to explain.

At my school we call the "Leaper". The bear. I do believe it helps your vertical. But not as much as I want. So i am going to continue lifting weights and running, while i do air alert 2.

Hey Dougie D, go to that one site listed earlier, and then print out all of the information. I did it last night, and started it after printing it out... It gets ya sweating pretty quickly (well atleast for me).. It takes 15 weeks now, and only 3 days a week, except for the 15th week, where you go M-T-T-F.. i think.... But check it out.. If you read this tonight, can you try to remember to bring the tape tomorrow? Well, later