Wizard of Westview

Guest fabfive

Guest fabfive

The "Wizard" down at Martin Westview is the most underrated coach in the state. The best coaching battle in the history of AA basketball will happen at the State this year when the "Wizard of Westview" faces off againist the "Wizard of Gainsboro" in the AA state finals.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is exactly why we think he is underrated.. some folks like you just dont think he can win the big one. well guess what??? you will just have to learn the hard way!!!!!!! great game last nite view!! excellent coaching!!!!!!!!

you know, another gold ball would look nicely along side that 1996 state champion gold ball......... :D

[Edited by dcchoctaws1 on 2-23-03 12:41P]

Until WE win that thang, the best basketball will still be said to be played in 7AA......We have as solid a district as there is, but it is a long road to the gold ball.

Talent + strength + a little luck = shot at gold ball

The strongest will survive in the 'Boro....

The Wizard is very well known, and is not underrated. I sure would not won't to play him in a "must win" game...

The Fuqua situation is worrying me, and is the key......

GET UP 'VIEW

We are right were we want to be....

Guest unclecooopa

i must give props to the GC band. great for the atmosphere at a huge rivalry game. i figure its worth 2 to 4 points for the lady pioneers. also, their students section, even as limited as it was, puts westview's to shame. what a bunch of deadbeat students.