Will Cloudland make it to state????

landergolfer

I am wondering if anyone thinks that Cloudland will make it to state. I am hoping they do but how they have been shooting lately I have serious doubt. If they do not play better basketball it will be really hard. Will the tournments get them going? Any thoughts?

I know lillander will give me her opinion so watch out she is mean trust me I know!!!!!! :D

[Edited by landergolfer on 2-23-03 8:18P]

With the talent and coaching the Lady Landers possess there's little doubt as to the potential for a trip to the sub-state. Cloudland, even with their very temporary shooting slump, still wins the hustle battles game after game. That, and their excellent ball-movement were the difference in their two victories over Unaka.

As to the shooting woes: Remember, it's a very long season, in which every team will experience an occasional slump, especially beyond the arch. That's why the hustle and ball-movement are such an asset to Cloudland. With a couple days rest, Hanson and company will have regained that soft shooting touch for the District Finals later this week.

The Rangers should also threaten in the District and Regional tournaments. They too, have the necessary depth to compete night after night. They must turn up the hustle a notch to be taken serioisly; that, and Coach Chambers ability to find enough minutes for his many talented players will be the key as to whether both ends of Carter County will be represented past the District Tournament. ;)

Sure the Lady Landers have the talent and coaching to make it to state but if their leaders don't step it up all of that is going to waste. I have saw them play an outstanding game of ball but then again I have saw the worst team ever and thought how in the world could those girls play such sloppy and unorganized basketball. There is no doubt they can make it but the real question is will they use what they have and play like a state bound team or will they put to much pressure on themselves and fall on their face. I think they look ahead to much when they really need to just focus on one game at a time.

Good Luck to the Lady Landers.

Play hard and Play PROUD!! ;)