Lewis County

CoachBeaker

The Lewis County Girls have made substantial progress in this season under head coach Larry Helton.The will be the surprise team this year in the tournaments and one of the best in the state next yr they dont lose one starter this year they only lose one girl and that one is onlygood for a foul.good luck lady panthers and coach helton.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will come out strong against giles co and put up a good fight and hopefully come out on top. Everybody remembers that when we played them down there we dominated most of the game but came up just a little bit short in the end. I would like to take this time to tell everybody about my buddy Ty, he's a good guy, he's single, and is really funny. He also has a thing for basketball players. lol Go Summer!!!

I talked to the man they call Ty earlier and he was fighting off all of these girls saying he only likes one person and she plays basketball, and he keeps going on about her, I think he is crazy about her. He would probably do anything for her. I think he said she wears #12 or something like that. But Ty is cool, this lady would be lucky to have him. Go Panthers, Go Summer!!!

Good luck girls against Harpeth Tuesday night. I went to Montgomery Central last night and saw them play Cheatham Co.

They are a physical team, but I think your quickness will overcome them. Watch out for their point guard #23 Nikki Ellis as she had a couple of three's. Also #40 Sarah Johnson likes to drive and get physical. Their starting post #34 Holly Finch is physical too. They had 3 players end the game with 4 fouls - #34, #40, & #3 Mandy Muller. Practice your free throws as Cheatham Co. had 38 chances at the foul line. I hope Delicia Brugmann is has recovered from her injury so that she can help with her good inside play. Play that good defense & you will win. Good luck.

I'll be there Tuesday to root you on. PageMan.