YORK BEAT UPPERMAN

The General

This was the best game I have ever seen in a long time...Upperman got with in one, and they called a timeout right when the clock ran out. One ref tried to put 4 seconds back on the clock but another ref stepped in and made a good call and put .4 seconds on the clock(big difference..make you wonder where the one ref was from..)

But good call by the official who made the correction..

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must have been at another game if i had wanted to go after the player i would have and nothing would have stopped me so don't talk about what you don't know. I was sitting down when the ref called the tech get your story straight (doesn't matter anyways)we won thats all that matters. nice game though glad the upperman fans think so much of me. :x

it looks like tate is back.rut ro shaggy.york and livingston in the final game.york by 20.gurley is still gonna have his 30 but whos gonna stop leffew tate and stephens?nobody.

cannon and upperman in the other game.upperman will be looking for someone to pound.its not looking to good for cannon county.i hope the score is 100 to 0.if cannon county keeps to there game plan they might have a chance.so play dirty and throw cheep shots and this might be a good game tonight. go upperman and york

Oh? :confused: It looked like you where on the bench because you fouled out and before you went there you wanted to go out with style. I liked the last game better when you smiled and gave us all a wink. :x So keep your cool and stick to the game. I would love to see these 2 teams play again, Hope to see you down the road..murphesboro?