Loudon Track (staring Jessica Hannekan!)

PLACALL

Has she ever ran against Woodfin or Deane? I would say if she is a sophmore and has ever ran she should know them by their backs, because those two won the state in the 100 and 200. Jessica will run against both these girls twice. Both Deane and Woodfin have competed national and been very successful. Has Jessica? Where is Loudon's schedule? I would like to come watch her run. What kind of times does she have in the 100 and 200?

That is not coach Wright. I know him personally and he is not an idiot like the person writing the post. He is not that type of person. He is a well respected person and coach. If she was all that fast then we would have heard about her. If any athlete does not give their all when competing then they deserve to get left behind, which is exactly what is going to happen when she realizes that she is running against sprinters in a high school track meet, not field day at school.

Guest Jessica32

The past inormation about me placed on this message board is false and was posted without my knowledge.The people posing as Loudon High School Staff are not who they claim to be. If they were who they claimed to be they would at least have known how to spell my last name.

NO THEY DID NOT JOIN-You join when you pay the measly little $12.00 for the entire year. Also If you can't handle it don't speak it. To the real Jessica good luck. IF you get on here and start using that kind of language then you better be able to handle what comes on with it. This entire site is based on discussion. When you speak out on this Web Site you will always get a response.

[Edited by 4AFAN on 2-28-03 7:38A]

This is the REAL coach Wright at LHS. The students who were posting on this board earlier have been caught and will be dealt with appropriately. I apologize to anyone who has read their inappropriate comments. I was only notified this afternoon of what was going on. We are a young track team. This is only our second year of competition and we do not have a track to practice on. However, we will continue to strive to get better. I look forward to a year where we will hopefully improve a great deal. Again, I apologize for the actions of those responsible and hope to see you all this year at our meets!