RBS boys

Guest patpat

Up until last night at Pickett Co. I think everyone looked at Red Boiling Springs as a classy bunch of young men. When your group arrived I thought, "how great to have all that enthusiasm!" but, turning your backs on the Pickett girls as they were introduced and other antics really changed my opion of RBS. I know success is new for RBS, but don't let your success on the court ruin your personal and school image. The group included RBS players...ones which I always had thought of highly. Keep up the enthusiam, support your team, but when you mock the other team and school, it is your school you are hurting.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thunderstruck

Well we're so sorry for what you thought was inappropriate at the game last night. Our crowd was very into everything we did, Coach White and all the girls truly appreciated them doing that. It's a one time thing only, it probably won't be done again. I have heard much worse than anything they said last night. Just wait till you see our girls supporting us by painting their faces...

Guest thunderstruck

I would like to know what was bad myself? I was there and I did not see anything profoundly bad. The guys painted their faces, made t-shirts, and chanted the entire game. The only time they sat down was during halftime. Trust me, Coach Owens was there and they wouldn't have been able to do anything unclassy with him there. So...GIVE ME ONE DAWG - WOOF!

I agree, lets move past the superlatives, we all know who the 7A coach of the year is(Owens), and we all know who should have made 3rd team all district(Sullivan), but we cant change it, so lets forget about it. I just hope that RBS has the heart to go and show these two coaches responsible for these things how basketball is supposed to be played and why they and their coach deserved the recognition. As for the game last night, i wasnt their but i have talked to one of the players and he said it was all in fun and nothing unclassy happened, just SCHOOL SPIRIT!!! So I ask myself this question, Why is it that everytime RBS succeeds in something, someone else tries to tarnish what they have done? Can anyone answer that? As for the district 7A, whoever comes out i will be cheering for, should it be RBS or Pickett or whoever, because i like seeing out district have a good showing. Good Luck to all the teams, and RBS especially!!!!!

Your Coach didn't get. He didn't get the vote from the coaches to win. Like it or not they chose someone else.

But just for the record I think Coach Owens was very deserving of coach of the year but I also think coach Edwards was also. Both coaches lead their teams to outstanding seasons and thats great awards mean nothing the championship is what it is all about.

Good luck to both teams in the district and region.