LEWIS COUNTY BASEBALL!

Guest MADMANCOKER

no wonder lewis county isnt great at baseball, they are to busy studying english it seems, man any mistake that you make on here they correct it. to bad you can have the owrst grammar in the world but still play baseball. man i wonder what these guys test scores are, maybe you guys should stick to readin and writing and forget baseball.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here are my predictions, but no one can pick the distric out right because of it being so competitive this year. but here they are:

1st- Marshall Co.-even though it is a down year, they are on top unti someone beats them, i hope i am wrong about this pick.

2nd- Fairview- yes some of you well say i am bias but hey i could of put us at 1st, but we are looking really promising this year and our hitting has improved greatly, so as long as we can stay consistent, we can see some great things happening this year.

3rd- Giles Co.- This team has alot go talent on it, but its history always shows it can never win the big game. will history repeat itself? we will have to see, but you have to bring your A game if you want to beat this guys.

4th- Lewis Co.- They have a great new coach and he should help turn things around down in pantherland, but it is going to take a year or two. Attitudes on their team are going to have to change if they want to be successful.

5th- Page- After having a great year last year it is looking like the patriots could have a down year. they will be starting alot of new people, this reminds me of the fairview team last year, but they could surprise some people.

6th- Loretto- They have way too many seniors on that team, if they were all good they would of been good last year. i just think the coach keeps them on there because they are seniors. i hope he doesn't just play seniors because i knwo the best nine on that team isn't all seniors.

Well that is my opinion on the district what does everyone else think.

Kinnard has game??U r crazy the only reason he looks good is because of his dad!!His dad cut two great players last year just so his little baby could start!!The two players that are great are bck this year in l.c.!!Everyone one is talkin about m.p. who cares they are just a baseball team like everyone else!!A bunch of people think l.c. is just stacked in football!!Well we are but we will be stacked this year in the great sport baseball and will show m.p. what country boys can do!!

I love to read CoachT about what is going on in Lewis County but what is all this yelling back and forth. Give the new coach a chance. I have heard good things about him. The boys on the team are real excited about him being their coach this year. I have talked to several of them and they really do like him. I think he will be fair because he doesn't know any of the boys skills till he sees them out on the field. I don't think there will be any favortism. All you have to do is get out there and do your best. LETS GO PANTHERS! Good luck this season. :rolleyes:

Jacket, my predictions:

1) Giles Co. (too much returning talent)

2) Marshall Co. (not enough offense but lots of tradition)

3) Loretto (baseballer22 has convinced me)

4) Page (rebuilding year but could move up with strong D)

5) Fairview (2 good pitchers, but not enough offense)

6) Lewis Co (new coach and new system, a year away)

Who ever gets out of the district has a chance to go a long way in the tournament. Good luck to all. :D

If you haven't said anything, then I wasn't talking to you. You are right I have not played with Michael, but I did ump a few games he was in. Summerball and Jr. High. Like I said, he has a bad attitude, he almost was ejected by myself in one game, but from what I seen he could play the game. I just want you guys to let the past go and work on this year! Rehashing last year with coach Kinnard and Michael is not helping anything.

As a former player I do keep up with the program(even though I can not attend many games)(softball) and wish them only the best. I would love to see some more baseball trophies hanging on the walls of LCHS!