Lewis Student/Faculty Stats?

forgotten

What were some stats of the game? I'm looking for answers to this upsetting and shocking loss. Hearing stats will never be able to dry the tears that have fallen by hearing the sad news. The world will never be the same. I hear Bush is looking into the situation to see if the national guard should be brough in for support.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasnt th big of a shocker before th game coach cox said and i quote "we are gonna end this on quick, real quick" The student team jus couldnt hit there shots, they were lead though by some ball hogs who wouldnt get th ball to brooks, who later on hit a three to make th game closer then it was. I would have to say th offense of coach lawson and T-Mac and th defense of duncan, cox and clayton were wat won it for th faculty game. ODB made his appearance to coach th faculty team to there big win.

Way to go student team u really let us down. :D

[Edited by wadata on 2-26-03 3:23P]

I think Phat jay took 6, Smokey took 1 or 2, stick took 2 I believe, and Mex-Justin took about 10 or 11. Other players I think LaRue took 2-3, McConnell was perfect from the floor going 0-0, other mex-Zac took i think 2. I wonder who the ball hog was. lol Good decision on the nemi wadata, you just recieved a good mark for that.

im very impressed with the decision on the nemi. coach lawson deserved it and i think espn has actually called him for his mad skillz to come join the tour. if wadata remembers, i actually picked the faculty to win this morning. i knew the students couldnt handle coach cox, and i proved true. i was a little disappointed with damien clayton though. i expected more but i guess he showed why he's a football and baseball coach. i was very VERY disappointed with the students team this year, all except jay watson. you played well jay, i was impressed. otherwise, all i saw was a bunch of ball hogs trying to show off in front of the whole school. i was actually embarrassed to be a student. i would also like to compliment senor' jackson on his performance. he was a very strong sixth man off the bench and my hat's off to him.

Mr.Mckissack- 10pts

Mr.Keltner- 8pts

Mr.Cox - 4pts

Mr.Lawson - 2pts

Mr.Duncan- 0pts

Mr.Clayton- 0pts

Mr.Jackson- 0pts

Faculty pulled out this game 24-16. At one point the students had the lead cut to two. The crowd responed wildly when Fan Favorite Mr.Jackson entered the game. Jackson was unable to score but was quoted after the gamne saying he had a great time.

"That's right, you know it boa", If I was playin we would of tore it up. I just found out where Evan Lawson got his game from. Everybody thought that John(no last name given) was practicing with his dad but he was really practicing with Evan. Everybody knew that a Mr. Lawson was going to shine, but it wasn't the one that they thought would. John truely helped his 3rd cousin and should get a nemi himself for all of the long hard nights that he put in with his cuz. I also heard the girls basketball team gave him a few pointers before the game.