Mt Juliet is lucky to win?? I Think not

mjbear12

Look guys, i hate to have to burst your bubble, but luck had nothing to do with Mt Juliet beating Lavergne the other night. Mt Juliet had to play at Lavergne's home court, with Lavergne's home crowd, and might I add HORRIBLE officiating. Why couldnt it be Mt Juliet is just the better team and played with more heart and talent? Face it, luck wasn't even on our side (Their leading 3 point shooter fouled out of the game by a ridiculous technical foul call by a disgrace of a referee.) So don't sit here on your high horse and say Mt Juliet won only because of luck, because i was at the game and I didnt see any luck for them....I just saw true ball-players who showed who has more heart and soul and who wanted to win that darn game.

mj winning by luck could be the biggest load of crap i've ever heard. they played their hearts and were just plain and simple the better team. mj led the majority of the 4th quarter after clawing their way back into it. now had the hit some miraculous buzzer beater that might be luck (central) but that's not the way it happened. so you people need to get over it mj is better.